This course covers everything you will need to pass the Plumbing Exam. It is a practical course that teaches a quick and easy way to practice math calculations, review key terms, and learn about the major topics covered on the Plumbing Exam.
- The study guide includes:
- Math Review and Plumbing Review Questions DVD.
- A Manual that briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Properties of Water, Drainage, Fuel Gas, Water Heaters, and Private Sewage Disposal Systems.
- Summaries of International Plumbing Code (IPC), math formulas, and the Health and Safety Orders (OSHA).
- Over 600 Practice Questions, Answers and Explanations.
- 1 Year Access to Online Exams and the Newest Updated Questions.
About the Alabama Plumbing License Exam
Alabama Plumbing CONTRACTOR
A plumbing contractor typically engages in the following work:
- Provides a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works.
- In the course of this work, the contractor uses the following material: copper pipe and tubing, plastic pipe, cast-iron pipe, pipe fittings, valves, pipe cutting and bending or a combination thereof.
- Requirements may vary per individual state.
Licenses are issued by: the State of Alabama Electrical Contractors Board
- The Journeyman Plumber exam has 70 questions.
- The Master Plumber exam has 100 questions.
- The time limit for the Journeyman Plumber exam is 3 hours.
- The time limit for the Master Plumber exam is 4 hours.
What to bring: You may bring three or four #2 pencils sharpened, eraser, magnifying glass, eyeglasses, ruler, watch, a calculator (must be nonprogrammable, battery operated and cannot perform electrical functions, have paper tape, or store examination information). You may also bring approved reference books listed the State of Alabama Plumbers and Gas Fitters Examining Board website.
More information about the Alabama plumbing exam can be found on the State of Alabama Plumbers and Gas Fitters Examining Board website: http://www.pgfb.state.al.us
Be sure to check this site for the latest bulletin regarding the exam. If information presented here contradicts or conflicts with anything presented on the State of Alabama Plumbers and Gas Fitters Examining Board website, the website takes precedence in all cases.