This course covers everything you will need to pass the Plumbing Exam. It is a practical course that teaches a quick and easy way to practice math calculations, review key terms, and learn about the major topics covered on the Plumbing Exam.
- The study guide includes:
- Math Review and Plumbing Review Questions DVD.
- A Manual that briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Properties of Water, Drainage, Fuel Gas, Water Heaters, and Private Sewage Disposal Systems.
- Summaries of International Plumbing Code (IPC), math formulas, and the Health and Safety Orders (OSHA).
- Over 600 Practice Questions, Answers and Explanations.
- 1 Year Access to Online Exams and the Newest Updated Questions.
About the Georgia Plumbing License Exam
Georgia Plumbing CONTRACTOR
A plumbing contractor typically engages in the following work:
- Provides a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works.
- In the course of this work, the contractor uses the following material: copper pipe and tubing, plastic pipe, cast-iron pipe, pipe fittings, valves, pipe cutting and bending or a combination thereof.
- Requirements may vary per individual state.
Licenses are issued by: the Georgia Division of Plumbing Contractors
- The Unlimited Plumbing Contractor exam has 80 questions and requires a minimum passing score of 70%.
- The Unlimited Journeyperson Plumber exam has 70 questions and requires a minimum passing score of 70%.
- The time limit for the Unlimited Plumbing Contractor exam is 180 minutes.
- The time limit for the Unlimited Journeyperson Plumber exam is 150 minutes.
What to bring: On the day of your examination, you must arrive at least 30 minutes before your test begins so that you have enough time to park and complete administrative procedures. You must bring two forms of identification, which have your signature. One of the identifications must have your photograph. You name has to be shown in both the identifications and must match the name on the application.
More information about the Georgia plumbing exam can be found on the Georgia Board of Construction Industry website: http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/40
Be sure to check this site for the latest bulletin regarding the exam. If information presented here contradicts or conflicts with anything presented on the Georgia Construction Industry Licensing Board website, the website takes precedence in all cases.