This course covers everything you will need to pass the Wisconsin Electrical Exam. It is a practical course that teaches a quick and easy way to practice math calculations, review key terms, and learn about the major topics covered on the Electrical Exam.
- The study guide includes:
- Math Review and Electrical Review Questions DVD.
- A Manual that briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Basic Electrical Theory, Circuits, Photovoltaic, and Plans and Circuit Symbols.
- Summaries of the National Electric Code (NEC), math formulas, and the Health and Safety Orders (OSHA).
- Over 600 Practice Questions, Answers and Explanations.
- 1 Year Access to Online Exams and the Newest Updated Questions.
About the Wisconsin Electrical License Exam
Wisconsin Electrical CONTRACTOR
An electrical contractor typically engages in the following work:
- An electrical contractor places, installs, erects or connects any electrical wires, fixtures, appliances, apparatus, raceways, conduits, solar photovoltaic cell or any part thereof, which generate, transmit, transform or utilize electrical energy in any form or for any purpose.
- In the course of this work, the contractor examines and/or prepares surfaces and uses the following material: wire, cable and conduit, conduit, protective devices, switches, electrical tools and equipment, meters, or any other electrical material(s) or a combination thereof.
- Requirements may vary per individual state.
Licenses are issued by: the State of Wisconsin Electrical Contractors Board
- The application and exam fee for the Journeyman Electrical exam is $65.
- The application and exam fee for the Master Electrical exam is $65.
What to bring: You must arrive early so that you have enough time to check in and be seated by the time the exam begins. You must bring two forms of identification, which have your signature. One of the identification must be a Government Issued Photo ID. Bring more than one number 2 pencils and a calculator that is not programmable.
More information about the Wisconsin electrical exam can be found on Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services website: http://dsps.wi.gov/Licenses-Permits/ElectricalContractor
Be sure to check this site for the latest bulletin regarding the exam. If information presented here contradicts or conflicts with anything presented on Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services website, the website takes precedence in all cases.