This course covers everything you will need to pass the Plumbing Exam. It is a practical course that teaches a quick and easy way to practice math calculations, review key terms, and learn about the major topics covered on the Plumbing Exam.
- The study guide includes:
- Math Review and Plumbing Review Questions DVD.
- A Manual that briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Properties of Water, Drainage, Fuel Gas, Water Heaters, and Private Sewage Disposal Systems.
- Summaries of International Plumbing Code (IPC), math formulas, and the Health and Safety Orders (OSHA).
- Over 600 Practice Questions, Answers and Explanations.
- 1 Year Access to Online Exams and the Newest Updated Questions.
About the Ohio Plumbing License Exam
Ohio Plumbing CONTRACTOR
A plumbing contractor typically engages in the following work:
- Provides a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works.
- In the course of this work, the contractor uses the following material: copper pipe and tubing, plastic pipe, cast-iron pipe, pipe fittings, valves, pipe cutting and bending or a combination thereof.
- Requirements may vary per individual state.
Licenses are issued by: the Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board (OCILB)
Exam information: The Plumbing exam has 100 questions.
Time limit: The time limit for the Plumbing exam is 4 hours.
What to bring: On the day of your examination, you must arrive early before your test begins so that you have enough time to check in and be seated by the time the exam begins.
More information about the Ohio plumbing exam can be found on the Ohio Department of Commerce website: http://com.ohio.gov/dico/ocilb/
Be sure to check this site for the latest bulletin regarding the exam. If information presented here contradicts or conflicts with anything presented on the Ohio Department of Commerce website, the website takes precedence in all cases.