STEP 1: COMPLETE 8 REAL ESTATE QUALIFYING COURSES
You must complete at least 8 Real Estate Qualifying Courses and have 2 years of experience or a 4-year degree with a major or minor in real estate.
To get a broker's license you must have at least 2 years of experience as a full-time Real Estate Salesperson or a 4 year college degree with a major or minor in real estate from an accredited university. In addition to this requirement, you must complete a total of eight qualifying courses (five if you are already a salesperson) before you can take the licensing exam.
Before you take the state exam:
1. Real Estate Practice
2. Real Estate Finance
3. Real Estate Appraisal
4. Real Estate Economics
5. Legal Aspects or Real Estate
6. Elective (Your Choice)
7. Elective (Your Choice)
8. Elective (Your Choice)
THE BEST COURSES FOR THE BEST PRICE
• No Hidden Fees
• No Homework Assignments
• Open Book Final Exam
• Online Final Exam and Certificates
• Complete Each Course in Just 2-1/2 Weeks
STEP 2: REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP
Once you've finished your qualifying courses, you're ready for our exam prep courses. You'll learn all the specifics of the complex real estate laws and practices in order to pass the state exam.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS IN YOUR OWN HOME!
You don't need to pay for expensive live lectures to succeed! We've assembled an unparalleled team of industry experts to explain all the complex concepts you'll see on the State exam - in the comfort of your own home! Learn from a practicing attorney, a certified public accountant, and California licensed real estate salespersons & brokers! Eight different professionals provide more than 7 hours of personal, real-world experience.
No other school offfers instruction from as many industry experts!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
• Continuously updated to stay current!
• 16 Different topic sections.
• "Fast Fact" review sections briefly summarize key terms, procedures, and regulations
• Over 1,500 practice questions with detailed answers and explanations.
• More than 7 hours of optional recorded instructions from 8 different industry experts.
• FREE BONUS: 1-Year subscription to online practice tests through ExamPrepCenter.com