STEP 1: COMPLETE 3 REAL ESTATE QUALIFYING COURSES
The State of California Requires that you complete three real estate qualifying courses before applying for your license. You must complete: Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Practice, and one other course of your choosing. Each course includes a college level textbook, online final exam, and certificate of completion.
Before you take the state exam:
1. Real Estate Principles
2. Real Estate Practice
3. One Additional Qualifying Course of Your Choice
The Best Courses for the Best Prices
• No Hidden Fees
• No Homework Assignments
• Open Book Final Exam
• Online Final Exam and Certificates
• Complete Each Course in Just 2-1/2 Weeks
STEP 2: REAL ESTATE EXAM PREP
Once you've finished the three qualifying courses, you're ready for our exam prep course. You'll learn all the specifics of the complex real estate laws and practices in order to pass the state exam.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS IN YOUR OWN HOME!
You don't need to pay for expensive live lectures to succeed! We've assembled an unparalleled team of industry experts to explain all the complex concepts you'll see on the State exam - in the comfort of your own home! Learn from a practicing attorney, a certified public accountant, and California licensed real estate salespersons & brokers! Eight different professionals provide more than 7 hours of personal, real-world experience.
No other home study course offfers instruction from as many industry experts!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED!
• Continuously updated to stay current!
• 16 Different topic sections.
• "Fast Fact" review sections briefly summarize key terms, procedures, and regulations
• Over 1,200 practice questions with detailed answers and explanations.
• More than 7 hours of optional recorded instructions from 8 different industry experts.
• FREE BONUS: 1-Year subscription to online practice tests through ExamPrepCenter.com